quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

Programação de Shows - primeiro semestre 2011

Todas as bandas têm uma música com uma mensagem para esse momento da minha vida...

26 de Março de 2011 - Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier Tour

"Watching horror films the night before
Debating witches and folklores
The unknown troubles on your mind
Maybe your mind is playing tricks
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix
On dancing shadows from behind"



09 de abril de 2011 - U2 360° TOUR

"I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of the devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone

But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for"




19 de abril de 2011 - Roxette


"Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário