sexta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2010

He

I was there, blue inside but laughing outside. No one should know I was still very sad.
It was raining, a lot, but we went there anyway.

They arrived, he was there with them.
- Hello! How are you? Please take a seat!
And we all sat together.
After arranging extra tables and chairs he sat in front of me.
I did not notice him in the first moment, but then we started talking. 
Suddenly the whole world disappeared and it was only he and I.

He disappeared, for months... (igual a Linda Garota de Berlim)


I kept living my desperate life, trying to find out where he was. 
Actually I kept surviving, trying not to drawn.

Suddenly, on Monday morning, he was there. 
My heart beats went up. I passed through him and laughed.
He returned the laugh. 

Oh my God! How can I talk to him again?
It was not necessary. He took this step. (thanks God!)

We talked, a lot, everyday, all the time.
We like the same musics, we have similar dreams, he is funny and handsome (really handsome)

Finally we could go out together, only the two of us.
It was great, it was the best, it was unbelievable.
I fell in love...
                      ... he was having fun...


He should be the one, unfortunately our destinies are not crossed.


So now I live with my memories and some hope. 
My life is getting better each day.

He was the one that started the good cycle and he will be one that I will never forget.


He keeps on disappearing.
When he appears I try to catch up some smile and maybe something more.


And I am happy with that. I know this is what I will get.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário